Friday 29 April 2011

A HEART OF THANKS GIVING

Hei everyone! How are you doing this fine Friday? I am thankful to God almighty; He has been so so good to me and I truly appreciate Him. I need to get closer to God for real... I woke up feeling very refreshed this morning and I guess the heavy rains last night did the trick.

I also want to thank God for my life and in the same vein, thank all the people who have had an impact on my life one way or the other. A couple of people close to my heart have passed away, but God has kept me here for a reason and I hope I will be able to fulfill them...

Its not been rosy; its been very stressful but God has been faithful.  I am thankful for my family, they have been more than wonderful. I don't even know where to start. To my little boy who is always asking "is what"... I love you so much. You are my world.

To all my friends, you have been so understanding, God bless your hearts. I hope I don't loose you. There is so much a human being can take.... and also a lot we cannot take, in which ever way u find yourself! just remember God is faithful.

I appreciate all of you who visit my blog and leave comments, and to those who will be visiting, I hope you enjoy reading... the BEST is yet to come! You'll see...

2 comments:

  1. We must always show gratitude to God. It is bcos of Him that we are alive. Have that we have comes from Him. God bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you oscar,God bless you too

    ReplyDelete