Monday 15 August 2011

Funny Pictures!!

Hello wonderful people of blogville,

Guess everyone had a good weekend. Mine was good and blessed as always. My God is faithful all the time. 

A friend of mine sent the following funny pictures to my mail and I could not stop laughing. So, I said to myself, why not share with my readers so they could also have something to laugh about? Remember, sharing is caring right? These are exclusive pictures taken from different locations in Ghana. Hope your rips won't crack. lol 

picture number one as seen above is a food joint. Here in Ghana, we call it "check check", and I am not quite sure why it is called like that though. You can visit them one of these days. Perhaps they will help you cross over with their Jollof rice and Checken. and check out the spelling they have given to sandwich. lol

Cant stop laughing... Meat and fish piles!!! And if you are wondering what the "Do Not" stands for, it is doughnut. lol
 

Hmm... This one... Jim for Gym? Could that be the name of the instructor?lol. Check out the way they spelt massaging, hei, God! School good o! In fact eh, if your mamma and papa no send you go school, they don deprive you big time. And they send you, you no gree go, hmm... Na you do yourself be that.
 









These are all I have for now. I will definitely post more when my internet stops misbehaving. Before I sign off, I would like to use this medium to tell a very good friend of mine that it is well no matter what. God has seen your pain and your tears, it is well okay? You've got someone who cares about you. 

peace... I'm out.








































2 comments: