Monday 8 August 2011

Random Musings.

Hello blogfam,

I had a roller coaster sort of a weekend, this is because things kept going round in circles and just when you think things are going to settle, they bounce back and become all confusing again. 

But through it all, I managed to go through the weekend and here I am in the office all strong and doing my best to have a good and a blessed week.

I was at church yesterday, I really enjoyed the service to the max and the preaching was superb. Let me share a little of it with you. The reading was from the book of Zackariah (can't remember the chapter or the verse cause am not with my notebook but remember the words.lol) which says "rejoice oh daughter of Zion, for your king has come to you"; meaning all the struggles and pains we might be going through presently are over, because our king has come to us and told the devil that enough is enough!!! Because He is ready to deliver us.
 
Its just the beginning of the week so I dont really have much to say but hope you take something out of the food for thought below.

Three things that are most valuable in life (You cannot do without them):

  • Love 
  • Faith
  • prayer
Three things that make you (they define your being):
  • Hard work
  • Sincerity
  • Commitment  
Three things that destroy you (Totally):
  • Lust
  • Pride
  • Anger
Three things in life that are constant (Always:
  • Change 
  • Death
  • God
It's going to be a bright week people. Let's step out in boldness, because we are famous in heaven and our burdens have been traded  for the joy of the Lord. I pray that none of us meets "Demons" this week but Angels who will bring us good tidings right from our God.

Wish you all a very good week ahead and a glorious one too.

Peace... I'm out.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely, maybe you are going to be an Evangelist or an inspirational speaker. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very amazing and informative article. We got a lot of information from this article. We greatly appreciate your teamwork. Keep up the good work and keep posting such informative articles. I have read this article. I think you put a lot of effort into creating this post. I appreciate your workสมัครเอเย่นต์บาคาร่าบนมือถือ

    ReplyDelete