Monday, 18 November 2013

It can only be by His Grace!!!!

Hello everyone!!!

*"...When upon life's billows you are tempest-tossed
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost
Count your many blessings; name them one by one
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done..."* 

That is the song I've been singing since Saturday. The Lord has done me well. Yes He has... I was able to complete the journey I started, and I completed very well! it was all by His help, grace and mercy! I am soo thankful and very humbled.

Thank you all for the encouragements, the well wishes and the prayers! Y'all have been part of this great and wonderful success story and journey! 

I'd rather tell the rest of the story in pictures. Enjoy:









Then I got home to this surprise!




Wish us all an enjoyable week! Blessings and more!

Peace... I'm out!

13 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty dress!
    Congrats once more and why is there no picture with my SIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with HoneyDame....your dress is beautiful

    Congratulations, again, and don't forget to send 'our' cake...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hun!
    dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwww... congratulations Priscy! Love the dress too.
    You are loved gal, no matter what, never forget that bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, it really is a big deal. More power.

    ReplyDelete