Monday 27 June 2011

Watch This Space

Hello blogfam!!

I am back, this time full time......! I am done with my exams Yipppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee, and I have two more days before I resume work!!......so, blogging here I come. I will blog till hell breaks loose SHM......, did I just say that??
Anyway, I have a lot to blog about, I wrote my last paper on Friday and that same day was the handing over as well as send off for the final year students....! how I wish I was part of those who graduated,......hmmmm, hopefully my time will come soon. took some pictures hope u enjoy watching.....them!!!!
 here we go!!!!!
my mates, we call the guy TA (teaching assistant) in class cause he makes contributions to virtually everything a lecturer says.....! which are sometimes very meaningful 
my course mates and friends
myself and another mate
nice pix i guess
fafa the new SRC vice president
my good self

Richie another mate

I love the background of this picture
This is all I have for now but keep watching this space, a surprise could spring up soon, no one knows........! have a great week you all and a blessed one too:-)))



No comments:

Post a Comment