Monday 13 May 2013

I'm Still Here...

My very own people!!!

I trust we all doing awesome? Sorry for not updating as often as I used to. I had to take some time to do some stock-taking to assess myself and my life, to make sure I am fulfilling the purpose for which God created me. So here I am... Can't say I am back, but I am almost around.lol.

I got an email I couldn't ignore, from a friend who has been following my blog. The content of his email was something I couldn't ignore 'cause it's about children. Even though it looks like it's strictly a Nigerian thing, I think the spirit behind it is something we all should connect to. I am pasting it here just as I received it, and I am hoping we can all spread the word:

Make a difference this Children’s Day with Jumia.com


"As the world gets ready to mark yet another Children’s Day, your number 1 online retailer, Jumia.com has introduced a charity give-back initiative using its social media platform. “In celebrating this year’s children’s day, we at Jumia in addition to other onsite initiatives will be giving back to the less privileged children in the society using our Facebook and Twitter pages. This is an initiative that will require the support of our friends on social media, how? It starts with a like or follow on Facebook and Twitter respectively. We are very grateful to our friends who have supported the cause so far; as we speak we have already raised N5, 877 in the first day. ”, this was according to Opeyemi Adetomiwa, community manager at Jumia.com.


All it takes is for every ‘like’ on the Jumia Facebook and ‘follow’ on their Twitter pages, N1 will be donated to a charity on children’s day. SO, all you need do to put a smile on the face of that needy child this Children’s Day is to ‘like’, ‘follow’ and ‘share’ with your own friends, it’s that simple.
Click here to start ‘liking’, you could be the reason for that kids smile.

Call this my little contribution to the Children's Day celebration, with Love, Hugs, More Love and Much More Love.

Before I leave, yesterday was Mothers' day and lots of appreciations were received by mothers all over the world. What did you receive or give? I had lots of loving messages from all over some of which got me misty eyed, my brothers included... *Smiles*

Peace... I'm out!

4 comments:

  1. Don't stay away for too long oh? Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice. I think we all have a role to play to heal the world. thanks for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you end with :peace, i'm out" :)

    Good job ma'am

    ReplyDelete