Sunday 19 June 2011

so much to talk about

Hei guys,
To say I have missed you will be an understatement, in fact, I have more than missed you all very much. If there was another way to say it, I would have done that already lol!

Sorry for my absence, had a lot to deal with, anyway, now am back and blogging again!!! okay! so here are the stories I have for you today, the past two weeks have been kind of busy for me, because of my impending exams then which I have started writing already and also because my best friend was a running mate for a contestant contesting for the SRC (student representative counsel) as vice president and yours truly turned herself into a campaign manager lol. well.... we did our best but unfortunately we lost and life still goes on......!

Politics is not something I really like but had to help out because of my dear friend. Student politics is so funny, I am saying funny because of the way people can talk about anything and everything in order to get peoples attentions, some of the slogans were "light over darkness" the unique one" amongst others...... so the one I caved was "Going straight to the top" I took some shots which I will very much love to share with you but then my flipping internet is so slow and hope to do that later.

The long and short is that, my friend, even though lost out does not mean she is out. So she is moving on and I know and believe above the sky is going to be her limit, she is rising and will still rise to surprise.They have not heard the last of us..........! lol

Away from that, 16th June was my birthday and OMG the calls, Messages and Facebook wishes were just too many, did not know I had so many well wishers. I was overwhelmed with the surprises I had from everybody. Anyway I got a new beautiful phone which I can do everything on so I  am taking my internet modem and the service providers to the cleaners, Yes I am!!!!! I have suffered enough in their hands....!
Priscy and  Mantse doing their own thing
I did not have a party but a small drink up with friends and family and Like joke, Like joke I dey grow be that oo! will try and bring you more pictures later.

Moving further, this weekend has been a very quite one for me, this is because although the Sociology exams dealt with me quit a hard one, I came back home to meet an empty house, smh' this is because my people went for an enjoyable weekend somewhere in the Caribbean. How? well not the Caribbean exactly but almost, because they are having so much fun without me and poor old me is all home alone.

So, I woke up this morning and decided to cook myself a nice meal, got inspired by the nice food my girlfriend served her boyfriend and myself last night. I enjoyed the food to the fullest and woke up this morning craving for that so I prepared it. Trust me people it was fun although lonely but not bad at all to have some time for ones self!!!!!
my delicious food


To conclude, this past weekend the 11th of June, was the burial date of my cousin who died at 33years. We buried him and I thank God everything went well and my aunty is doing fine. A few friends came around to sympathize with me and I must say I am very grateful to all of them for coming.
These were some of the pictures I managed to take 

myself and my sis. in laws and another cousin
the casket being taken to the cemetery 

some of my friends from school

this dude could not stop dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment