Friday 15 June 2012

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!


What else can I say to my maker? I am grateful, I am overwhelmed by your grace and mercy on me... I cannot thank You enough… I cannot praise You enough… All I can say is I thank You!
You are awesome, You are great. When I think of how far You have brought me, I always shed tears… Not tears of sorrow, but tears of joy. And it’s all because of You! I thank you and I thank you...
I remember when my mum died and I thought that was the end of the road for me. But you took me through to this point of my life, through experiences, through pain and through laughter.
I also remember when I gave birth to my son and the doctors diagnosed him of asthma… I remember me, running in and out of hospitals with him virtually every two weeks, because of incessant asthma attacks. I remember all those dreadful moments that I held my son in my arms, with the dreadful anxiety that I might loose him, because he had become so tiny and weak through his sickness and his breath was always almost gone. I remember how I cried to You one day and begged You to take that sickness away from him for me. I remember how after that prayer he never suffered any such attack again, from then up till now (2yrs and counting). I remember how although he has catarrh from time to time, it’s just a minor occurrence.
God I remember all that… I remember how You have always come through for me... And today, on the occasion of my birthday, I just want to say thank You again. I am grateful... I will always be.
To all you, my friends, who might read this note today. It is simply my small note to God. Today blogsville is church for me, and you all are the congregation. And I praise this God who has been good to me on this platform… I invite you to thank Him for me, because “He has done me well”… Yes He has.
Happy Birthday to me…
Peace… I’m out.

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday girl. Wish you happiness and success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Priscy! Please where is the party holding? iTease. Many many many more years to come. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to you Priscy...am so happy for you oooo and i thank God for you dearie!!!...
    reading your note to God shows how his grace has been sufficient for you cos His strength is made perfect in weakness
    and thank God for your son...May God keep him and bless you both
    Happy birthday once again...you will leave to celebrate more years for yourself and your son..IJN..amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday to you dear. I join you in singing jare: "Come and join us sing Hallelujah, Jehovah Jireh has done us well". Thank God for your son's healing. May His continual blessings be on you and your family. IJMN. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ! many more years of celebration and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations dear. wish you many more years of divine increase and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated bday Priscy. I hope you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy bday in arrear. Wishing u many more years of God's favours and mercies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday in arrears dear.God is indeed awesome and i can see the awesomeness in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *KiSSES*
    May His mercies and favor over u never diminish

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey u...howdy!!!!
    just tot i shd check on u.hope ure cool sha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woooow. How did I miss this post? Happy birthday in arrears.

    ReplyDelete