Tuesday 31 May 2011

I guess today is for nollywood, why? because I saw this blog and and I must say am loving every bit of It Nigerianfilmandtvaddict.blogspot.com.  check this out


Tonto Dike

love tonto's top.

2. Ini Edo-Ehiagwina 



still can't believe uche jumbo has grown from plump to sexy lol!
in fact, uche was terrible before oo! 
 

 Empress Njamah!!!, hmmm! I just don't know what to say about her. I guess fashion police can help us out here by arresting her!Gosh!!!...)) what was she thinking::::---)))




she no bad before oo..
 Mercy, Mercy! hmm, thank God she will be getting married soon...... if not eh matter go tire wrapper for her own case.
Mercy, showing off what she's got
  
And......! the bad no, I guess she thinks her best..




3 comments:

  1. Does Empress's first picture depict any masquerade show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those nollywood gurus, but are the ladies selling those apples on their chest? or they are just for window shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm.... my dear you can ask again. i wonder what empress was thinking. and as for the apples!! hmm the lest said about them the better

    ReplyDelete