Saturday 7 May 2011

WITH HEAVY HEART

This life is something else. Yesterday, my brother called me to say that his wife's younger sister of 21 years just died out of gas explosion in the kitchen. This happened because the gas was leaking (and she herself  knew). O! If only she had listen to her elder sister not to use it... Had I known they say, is always at last. I pray we are always conscious not to violate the rules of safety. My dear Ewoanam rest in perfect peace.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRavoTPVMLIyV5ShUcYBlHNPTyf5nJFLLV_iviH1iuBbwufHmsrFBMwbEZh
Ewoaman,, this is for you



As If that is not enough, I woke up this morning to hear another sad news. A cousin of mine died last night due to livercomplications.

I am truly sad. My heart is so heavy. I wish this world is filled with only joy and laughter. But alas, days like this come to us from time to time. Dear God, please teach us to number our days so we can apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Rest in peace DD. We loved you... You know that right? But God loves you much more. You lived a good life serving God; and as the Bible says "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints" - Psalm116:15

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi8e1AHz8eWi9yP4dCSXh_VGI5G9kXwO9JKb5oEYtkKos8Z6HsulEks0k
and this, is for you DD

Both of you will find rest in the bosom of the Lord. Death you have dealt us a hard one. Yet I dare ask you, where now is your sting? Where is your victory? ...in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us... Romans 8:37


God be with you Two till we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. Is sad to loose a loved one but in all situations God knowns best.Aku death is passing by, like wind and if u re not strong enough in the Lord, you will be taken unknowningly,may their souls rest in perfect piece,Amen.

    ReplyDelete