Friday 6 May 2011

Remembrance

People come and people go but what matters most Is what happens when they are in our lives and the impart they make on us.

I am inspired to write this post because of somebody I still hold dear In my heart,  her courage and how she handled and rose above all standards make me remember her even more.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTirNw-LV5SJ0nulc8Q1RiBmiNqb8g5fGoU82zaHMzFacHoQtPleA

A mother a father, best friend and above all a great confident. I write this for you to let you know how much I miss you and how much you have influenced my life and how your legacy lives on in me!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcbRgtRsCIxg3AjUEpQ4VvR2ePWb9UVvRPAJXz9tSkAQ7_IDT8Vw

Since you have been gone, I have been writing  poems and stories about you, telling anybody who cares to listen to me about the sort of bond we had, how we cried together during hard times and how we laughed together In happier times.

I miss you very much, you have been gone for some time now but, It seems just like yesterday and I still remember you very much.


http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPx9mKIAECy2iTiDEhSt01xaX7d6c_LmmH9GeakXpV4deNMWRm

This Is to you, to say thank you for being there for me and to let you know that you will forever live on in my heart.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLvHSLCUCkS9hoX2BvD3xCP9bZ5CBk9Ppepw_GKn4Hm79OGz_Eeg
  

3 comments:

  1. You should know that, She's always up there and taking delight in the big girl that you've become. She's forever proud of you. Continue to make the right decisions and you'll reflect all that she used to be for the rest of the world to see.I can just feel your pain, You will definitely be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my dear, i know i have a great friend in you. thanks for the comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gud name they say is better than riches,that is the responsibility of every good parent nd when we do our best, we re always remembered,when we are no more,God shd blesss them where they are and know dat is a challenge to you so dat you will be remembered as you've done to your late parent.

    ReplyDelete