Thursday 10 November 2011

Something To Laugh About...

Hello everyone!!
Hope you are all doing fine. I am doing great by the mercies of the most high God. Here is a joke I want to share with you. Please read and enjoy.
One day a lady went into a pharmacy shop, walked right up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide please". 
When the pharmacist asked her why, the lady replied by saying, "I need it to poison my husband." The pharmacist said 'Lord have mercy! That's against the law! 
"Really?! I don't think so" said the lady. She then reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist, shocked and enraged at the same time, said, after staring at the picture for a while "You didn't tell me you had a prescription!!!" lol. Isn't it funny how we change our stands on issues of value when we are the ones directly involved?lol.
I hope the week has been fruitful so far for everyone. Remember, rivers never reverse its flow. So try to live like a river. Forget not your past but focus on your future. Enjoy yourself as the week gets to its end!!! You deserve it.
Peace... I'm out

13 comments:

  1. lol....................
    have fun too dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! very true. and sometimes your principles get shaken when it comes to a personal situation. Maybe u dont remember askng urself why u believe what u believed and now that it's touching u personally u see from a different perspective. Be loyal but certainly let urself be transformed if it's to go in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Luciano thanks dearie.

    @sasi_malia "Be loyal but certainly let urself be transformed if it's to go in the right direction". very, very true my dear. and thank you for awarding me with the versatile blogger award, you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha!!! very very true. Which is why sometimes when people profer advice, I just wonder, what if it were you?
    I love that line about living like a river....you make sense die, sister and thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shereen you can say that again.


    @HoneyDame abi oo!.I wonder too in so many instances. you are so welcome dearie and thank you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A song in my village goes "what will you do if it were u"? people can be so judgemental about issues but when it gets to them, they change stance (and give 'logical' reasons why). Happens lots of times. So basically, try not to talk too much so u dont say something that will shoot you in the leg in future. shikena!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol. One big life's lesson I learnt dis year is Never to juge people if ur're not in dia shoes. Wen uv been der & uv handled it better, u can judge away bt def not before. #now focusing on my future# *wink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loool that was funny. I know right, when it directly involves us, we bend, flex and tilt everything so it soothes us perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Amaka, true talk.

    @Toinlicious I agree with you.

    @Coy~Introvert thanks for dropping by and following.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny way to pass a message across. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am ecstatic right now.I am totally in stitches. Thanks Priscy.

    ReplyDelete